We are looking to employ an Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based within our Cardiff and Bristol offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Engineering/ Consultancy career and join one of the leading building services and sustainability consultants.
Role type: Full time
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits scheme
What the role includes:
- Generous holiday allowance;
- Unlimited potential to grow and progress within the business;
- The chance to work with the newest technologies (Revit, TAS, MagiCAD etc.);
- A great working environment;
- Payment of Professional Membership (MCIBSE, MIMechE, etc.);
- Regular CPD opportunities.
What we require from the successful applicant:
- 3+ years’ experience in the Building Services Design sector;
- The candidate must be HNC/ Degree qualified;
- The ability to use design packages such as Revit, AutoCAD and Hevacomp;
- The ability to mix well within a close knit, sociable team;
- A passion for design and sustainability;
- Outgoing and keen approach to personal development;
- Excellent communication skills.
If the role advertised is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.