McCann and Partners is seeking to employ a Mechanical and Electrical BIM Technician to work on projects within the Healthcare, Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
Employment Type: Full time (from home and the Cardiff office)
The successful candidate will be joining a team responsible for setting up, modelling and co-ordinating services and producing drawings from 3D Revit models. You will also be required to run clash detection on models to assist the engineering team with their designs.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Creating central files and initial set up of views/ sheets;
• Modelling M&E Services from 2D mark-ups;
• Co-ordinating M&E services;
• Producing 2D layouts from Revit models;
• Producing 2D CAD schematics.
The successful condidate will be experience in both M&E disciplines alongside Revit MEP, AutoCAD and Navisworks.
If this is of interest to you, please submit your CV to Matthew Burvill (BIM Manger) by the 6th November 2020.