Junior & Graduate Electrical Engineer
We are looking to employ a Junior & Graduate Electrical Engineer to be based within our Swansea office.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Engineering/ Consultancy career and join one of the leading building services and sustainability consultants in Wales.
Role type: Full time;
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits scheme.
What the role includes:
- Generous holiday allowance;
- Unlimited potential to grow and progress within the business;
- The chance to work with the newest technologies, e.g. Revit, MagiCAD etc.;
- Candidates will be encouraged and supported to obtain qualifications up to and including Degree level;
- A great working environment;
- Payment of Professional Membership (MCIBSE, MIET, etc.);
- Regular CPD opportunities.
What we require from the successful applicants:
- Any experience in the Building Services Design sector would be a benefit;
- The graduate candidate must be HNC/ Degree qualified and preferably have the ability to use design packages such as Revit, AutoCAD, Amtech and DIALux;
- The Junior candidate must have GCSE Maths, English and Science with B Grades as a minimum;
- The ability to mix well within a close knit, sociable team;
- A passion for design and sustainability;
- Outgoing and keen approach to personal development;
- Excellent communication skills.
If the role advertised is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.